i. The prospective foreign students have to fulfill the eligibility conditions, including the required
qualifying degree and marks/grades. However, the decision of CHARUSAT shall prevail.
ii. Non Resident Indian (NRI) students with Indian Passport are Indian Nationals and therefore, cannot be considered as International Students.
iii. The prospective foreign students should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December to be considered for admission.
iv. Under this category only the students who have studied and passed the qualifying examinations from a school/ college/ university located in foreign country shall be considered. This will include the student
studying in schools and/or colleges situated in foreign country, even if concerned school/college is
affiliated to/accredited by any Board of Secondary, Higher Secondary Education or a University in India.
2. Allied Conditions
- The students, who have studied in schooling system other than 10+2, should submit transcripts/ grade sheets from Grade 9 onwards for determination of eligibility.
- The candidate shall obtain equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi. Procedure is described in subsequent passages
3. Admission Procedure
- The single point access for Admission of international students will be International Students’ Cell (ISC).
- A student has the option of filling up the application form either online or offline by downloading the form
- and sending filled up form to ISC.
- Applications should be accompanied by copies of relevant certificates, marks sheets with the English version of such copies duly attested, if they are in a different language.
- Students appearing in their final examination in March/April 2020 of which results to be declared in May/June 2020, can enclose their prelims/ prefinal/ preboard results and thereafter send/ submit their final results to the CHARUSAT as soon as it is available to ascertain their eligibility.
- Students who will be writing their IB Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level examination in May/June 2020 will have to enclose their forecast/predicted results certified by the school head.
- ISC will issue the provisional admission letter after thorough verification. This will facilitate visa process and other formal procedures.
- Student shall pay the initial installment of Fees to secure their admission by release of confirmed admission letter before reporting to CHARUSAT.
- The student has to report to ISC, CHARUSAT upon arrival and has to complete the remaining formalities.
- The international students will have to pay the fees in US dollars. In special cases, payment of fees in the equivalent Indian Rupees may be considered.
- All foreign nationals seeking admission to the University will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness from a recognized hospital in their country.