The following documents must submitted to the University in due time for the consideration of the foreign applicant’s admission to the University:
- Application form.
- Original and copy of the education certificate.
- Original and copy of the academic transcript that contains information about courses taken and grades/marks received.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport or stateless person certificate.
- Health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
- 10 photographs (size: 35 x 45 mm).
- Copy of the Ukrainian’s abroad certificate (if available).
For the PhD degree the foreigners must submit additionally the abstract on chosen scientific speciality or officially certified list of published scientific papers and inventions at the place of work/study.
For the Doctor’s degree the following documents must be submitted additionally:
- theme plan of the dissertation for the Doctor’s degree;
- copy of the diploma certifying corresponding scientific degree.
The documents (2-4) must be translated into Ukrainian and notary certified.
Documents (2-3) must be certified in the country of their issue in the manner officially used in this country for such certifications and legalised by the relevant foreign establishment of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided for by international agreements of Ukraine.
Preparatory courses programmes are full time.
Upon successful completion of language training, the foreigner receives a certificate showing his/her achievement for completing classes at the Preparatory Courses for Foreign Citizens.