1. Wishing to apply to TNMU? Please Click here to Apply Now!
The following documents will be required in order to gain admission:
A. copy of international passport;
B. copy of High (Secondary) School Certificate with transcript;
C. consent to processing of personal data;
D. preparatory course certificate (if available);
E. results of external independent testing (if available).
2. After receiving the above document you will an admission board will evaluate your documents, if you do qualify for admission an official Invitation Letter for studying at TNMU will be sent to you via our office by courier express mail. The Invitation Letter should be submitted to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country for the purpose of receiving a student visa.
3. After obtaining the student visa we will inform the International Students Office of TNMU about the exact date of your arrival to Ukraine and your flight number.
4. Upon your arrival at the airport, a representative from TNMU or Elim Agency, will pick you to the city. Upon arriving at Ternopil National Medical University you should submit the relevant documents to the International Students Office, and then you will be invited for an interview.
Relevant documents (to be submitted to the International Students Office personally)
• passport with valid student visa;
• high (secondary) school certificate with transcript (original and copy);
• birth certificate (original and copy);
• health certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
• HIV-negative test certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
• 12 photos.
5. The admission procedure will be completed after you sign an Agreement with the University and pay your tuition fee for the 1st year of study.
Applicants take entrance exams in Biology, Chemistry and language of instruction (English/Ukrainian).
Program of entrance exam in Biology.
Program of entrance exam in Chemistry.
Program of entrance exam in language of instruction (English/Ukrainian).